To customize, you tap the settings button in the bottom right corner of the home screen. Up pops your saved images! I created an emotions gallery for some of my friends working on facial expressions. BTW, I got all of these pics from PediaStaff's Emotions Board.
- vocabulary for stories, themes, curriculum
Here is what I like about the app:
- Customizable...make any set for anything you want to target!
- Inexpensive...Mneemo is on sale in the iTunes Store for only 99¢
- Easy...very user friendly, the graphics are simple and not distracting, and kids love it
Here is what I would like to see:
- Options for how fast the cards flip...not sure how to make that happen, but a girl can dream!
I think anything else would take away from what the app is, which is simple. Sometimes simple is very good. This is something I can use as a reward to reinforce a skill, so I don't necessarily need to add users or collect data. The kiddos think it is just fun and not work. Bwahahahahaha.
Lucky us, I have 3 copies of this app to give away! Enter to win via the Rafflecopter below!
A copy of this app was provided for free to review and 3 to give away, but no other compensation was provided. All opinions are mine.