FB followers...thanks for some GREAT suggestions :)
Here is how I put it together for myself:
- Printed the cover & back pages on card stock, then laminated. I also included my Theme Therapy Calendar freebie on the inside of the back cover.
- Printed each page of the monthly calendar on regular copy paper
- Printed 12 copies of the Paperwork page on regular copy paper
- Counted how many themes I was using and printed that many of the Weekly Planning page
- Counted how many weeks I was in school and printed that many of the Weekly To-Do page
- Took it all to Staples and had it spiral bound (this was only $4)! You could also put it in a binder.
I love how it turned out!
You can find them both in my TPT store:
Color SLP Planner
Black & White SLP Planner
How do you keep yourself organized???