Here's what I love:
- Great for carryover of articulation skills to the sentence and conversation level.
- Totally engaging! My students thought these questions were hilarious and all wanted to give their 2 cents...which means more speech practice!
- I love that there is an option to read the question to the students for our non-readers!
- Answers are included...you can have your students give their thoughts, then listen to the answer from the app, which can start a whole new discussion!
- Works on iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad!
What I would love to see in updates:
- More sounds! This apps hits the most frequent sound errors on my caseload, but I would like to have more.
- The option to work on more than one position for each phoneme at once.
There isn't a data collection option for this app, but I am not sure how one would work with this anyway...it is more to elicit conversational speech, which would mean lots of sound productions...so I'm not sure the +/- option would really work because each students' response will vary. I'm ok with the fact that it does not have data collection, but I'm sure there are folks who would like that option.
Overall, I really like it and I think this is a great addition to my app collection! You can download it in the iTunes Store for $9.99, but you can also win a copy here...just enter via the Rafflecopter below! Goodluck!
I was provided with a copy of this app to review and one to giveaway, but the opinions in the post are mine.